Role: 1st Line Support Technician
Benefits: Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Insurance, Income Protection, Progression & more!
Location: Woodbridge, Suffolk
Do you have previous IT Support experience with an excellent phone manner?
This is a great, new opportunity working for a global technology company – throughout this role you will get the chance to learn new skills and technologies in order to succeed within the world of IT.
You will be the first point of contact resolving 1st and 2nd Line Support technical queries in a generally calmly, confident, and clear manner.
- Previous 1st Line Technical Support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for IT – Computer literate
- Hands on approach and willingness to learn
- Provide 1st – 2nd Line Technical Support
- Logging fault calls into a call management system
- Perform initial diagnosis and where possible resolve basic issues
- Triaging and escalating calls to technical teams for more in-depth diagnosis and resolution in line with agreed service levels
- From time to time, you may be expected to provide onsite support for new projects and installations.
- Raise incidents for failures and errors found during monitoring and other support duties and resolve these incidents
- Liaise with customers daily on the progress of incidents, being able to explain technical issues in a customer friendly manner
- Raise problems identified in incidents with technical and development teams
- Take ownership of incidents and be pro-active when resolving them
- Support users in the use of the company’s software by providing necessary training and advice
*Full training provided with a personal development programme*
Search Terms: 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Helpdesk, IT Support, IT Technician, IT Helpdesk, IT Admin, Service Desk, Hardware, Software, Troubleshooting, Installation, Configuration, CompTIA+.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com