Role: 2nd Line Engineer
Salary: £33k + significant benefits package, training & progression
Location: Victoria, London (on-site 5 days per week)
If you are an experienced 2nd Line Engineer with experience in Hardware break-fix, Desktop, PC, Laptop and Printer Support then this could be the role for you!
On top of a range of technical skills, you will need to have confident, and clear communication skills with the ability to speak with to all levels both internally, and externally.
- Previous 1st & 2nd Line Support experience
- Installation, moves & changes, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Hardware break-fix
- Desktop Support
- PC / Laptop Imaging
- Printer Support
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills (written / verbal)
- Excellent Time management & Organisational skills
- Deliver On-Site services across a wide range of clients, technologies, and requirements.
- Adaptability to be proficient in the installation, configuration, and support of the desktop environment and in addition, be able to connect and install client software for various networking platforms at various customer locations in the UK.
- Capable of working independently and remotely on a wide range of products.
- Required to perform on site installations and troubleshooting on a wide range of products in a software or hardware environment.
- Ability to follow documented procedures provided by a variety of customers.
- Ability to respond to changes in procedures even in circumstances where documentation has not been updated. Ability to make necessary changes to procedures and documentation for the benefit of the team as a whole.
- Actively contributing to management appraisals and training.
- Seeking opportunities to grow and develop skill sets in accordance with own personal ambitions and organisational need.
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Server +
- CompTIA Network +
- ITIL Foundation
Search Terms: 2nd Line Support, 2nd Line Engineer, Onsite Engineer, IT Engineer, IT Technician, Hardware Engineer, Build Engineer, Second Line Support, Hardware Support, Desktop Support, PC, Laptop, Printer, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Break-fix, Installation, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Network +, ITIL Foundation, MCDST, CCNA.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com