Role: 2nd Line Engineer
Location: Swindon / Mon-Fri 9:00am – 17:30pm
If you are an experienced 2nd Line Engineer looking for a change to work for an e-commerce platform looking to expand their IT department
As a 2nd Line Engineer, focus will be providing on-site/remote support, for the End User Technology environment involving desktop computing & corporate IT services such as Windows, Mac, Mobile & Office 365.
- Office 365 – Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, One Drive
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- MacOS, iOS
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Ensure system performance targets are achieved or surpassed (service request SLA’s and service KPI’s)
- Enhance the reputation of Service Operations by being credible and precise in your delivery
- Maintain and improve operational standards within your area
- Work with internal business customers and IT departments to implement IT solutions
- Create and keep update documentation and processes for system implementations
- Provide clear and concise instructions that can be used by the service desk and being point of escalation for first line incidents and requests
- On a weekly basis provide a checkpoint report to line manager – outlining progress made on calls and issues
- Prioritise and coordinate the daily work tasks and priorities of junior members of the team.
- Manage the call queue and ensure all calls are kept up to date and the business users are aware of the status if their call, focusing on delivering high quality resolutions to agreed SLAs
- Provide technical assistance to business users by use of technical manuals and one-to-one training when new systems software has been implemented or updated
- Resolve tickets within the service level agreement by implementing a technical solution.
- Continually improve all aspects of the operation
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org