Role: 2nd Line Engineer
Salary: £36,000 – £40,000
Benefits: Significant Benefits Package, Training & Progression
Location: Doncaster, UK (5 days per week, onsite)
If you are experienced in 2nd Line Technical Support, covering a wide range of skills such as Networking, Windows Server, Active Directory & Azure then l may have the role for you!
You will be responsible for providing Technical Support for the End User Technology environment involving Desktop Computing, Infrastructure Support, and Corporate IT services (e.g., Telephony, Email, AD, etc.) within the IT Service delivery team.
The ideal candidate would be passionate, and professional with a can-do attitude.
- UK Driving Licence – occasional requirement to travel to another UK based site
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Hardware Support – Lenovo, HP Laptops, Cisco Phones
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Intune
- Windows Operating Systems
- Project Management Skills
- Experience working in an ITIL based Service Desk
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- End user hardware support
- Infrastructure support – servers and networks
- PC and Laptop imaging
- Incident resolution and Service Request delivery – 2nd Line Support in line with customer processes and SLAs
- Desktop support
- VC Support
- Printer support
- Installations, move & changes
- Implementing changes in line with customer CAB process
- Assisting with site-based project delivery activities
- Building relationships between IT and business teams
You will actively contribute to management appraisals and training – seeking opportunities to grow further and develop your skill sets in accordance to personal ambitions and organisational needs.
Search Terms: 2nd Line Support, Second Line Support, 2nd Line Engineer, Second Line Engineer, Onsite Engineer, Troubleshooting, Hardware, Software, AD, Active Directory, Azure, Intune, Windows, WAN, LAN, Desktop, ITIL, VC, Printer, HP, Cisco, Lenovo.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org