Role: 2nd Line Engineer / Onsite Engineer
Contract Type: INSIDE IR35
Day Rate: £110 per day
Location: Liverpool Street, London (5 days per week onsite, Mon-Fri)
Duration: 6 months (until October when temp to perm conversion is possible)
Eligibility: You must be able to work without visa sponsorship
Our client for this contract position is an MSP – you will provide onsite 2nd Line Support to one of their clients who are a Global Investment Management business.
In this role, you will support on-site and remote users for the End User Technology environment involving desktop computing and corporate IT services (e.g., O365, Windows, Mobile) within the End User Experience Team with a primary focus on Windows and Office 365.
You will have 2nd Line Support experience or be looking to make the move up from 1st Line Support – on top of your technical skills, you must be well presented with clear communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to prove yourself whilst contracting with the aim to convert to a permanent role in October.
- Office 365 (Exchange, MS Teams, SharePoint, One Drive)
- Windows 10, iOS, Android
- Active Directory & Azure Active Directory
- DNS & DHCP
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager – Reporting, BitLocker Management, Microsoft Defender & Device Compliance
- File Services – DFS (Distributed File System)
- Basic Network Troubleshooting
- ITIL working practices
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of end user including VIPs and Execs.
- Meraki System Centre Manager
- VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) / Windows Virtual Desktop
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Application packaging and updating for publishing line of business applications via InTune Company Portal
- Apple Business Manager
Search Terms: 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Desktop Support, Onsite Engineer, End User Technology, Office 365, O365, Exchange, MS Teams, SharePoint, One Drive, DNS, DHCP, Windows 10, iOS, Android, Active Directory, AD, Azure Active Directory, AAD, Microsoft End Point Manager, BitLocker, DFS, Distributed File System, ITIL, VDI, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, InTune.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com