Role: 2nd Line Engineer
Salary: €40,000 + Significant Benefits Package & Training
Benefits: Pension, Private Medical Healthcare, Health Memberships, Saver Cards & much more!
Location: 5 days onsite – Baldonnell, Dublin
Are you an experienced 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity?
In this role, you will be the sole IT Support for a well-known multinational manufacturer providing a variety of technical responsibility.
The ideal candidate would be able to communicate honestly, openly, and consistently, showing attention to detail and remaining calm and patient when under pressure.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Hardware Support
- PC & Laptop imaging
- Desktop Support
- Installations, move & changes
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- A good theoretical and practical approach to diagnosing problems.
- Good all-round understanding of hardware maintenance/break-fix
Non-Technical Essential Skills:
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Customer support skills
- Flexibility – nationwide travel may be required.
- VC Support
- Printer Support
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Server +
- CompTIA Network +
- ITIL Foundation
Search Terms: 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Support, Hardware, PC, Laptop, Desktop, Installations, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, VC Support, Printer, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Server +, CompTIA Network +, ITIL, MCDST, CCENT.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org