Position: 2nd Line Technical Support Advisor
Location: Near Brighton (Hybrid working)
Benefits: £26,000 – £28,000 + Benefits
Are you a technical support professional looking for an exciting new challenge? My client is a long-standing telecommunications company that provide a range of services for their 25,000+ customers across a variety of industries. They are currently on the lookout for a 2nd Line Technical Support Advisor in order to scale the operations team and assist in the customer service delivery to clients.
- Manage tickets and ensure system is organised and up to date.
- Answer the phone within the agreed target time and as a minimum, to successfully achieve any agreed individual call targets.
- To diagnose, log, action and follow through to resolution all faults and requirements, including escalations whilst keeping the customer updated of any progress. Being able to identify when a fault cannot be fixed remotely and route straight into Field Engineering Co-ordinator for booking.
- Updating your line manager on any remaining faults or ones that have breached their SLT, in a timely manner.
- To uphold and contribute to the company’s quality system and processes, and maintenance.
- Actively contribute to and promote the use of best practice and continual service improvement within the team.
- Participating to the success of the service operations department and the company.
- Experience with Windows Desktop (7,8,10)
- Experience with troubleshooting Outlook
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Group Policy, DNS, Network domains, backup solutions, virtualization, firewalls, and routers.
- Experience with troubleshooting printers
- Troubleshooting general PC issues
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to diagnose faults over the phone
- Strong customer service skills
- Organised and able to work autonomously or as part of a bigger team
- Experience with Mac OS X, Linux & Android.
- Veeam, Symantec, WSB, Attix or StorageCraft
- Experience with Cisco and Sonicwall firewalls
- Data, Broadband, Ethernet
- SQL, VOIP, SANS
- Strong Networking knowledge.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com