Role: 3rd Line Support Engineer
Location: West Yorkshire (Hybrid working- 2/3 days a week in the office)
Due to a huge recruitment push in the development team, this Managed Service Provider are looking for a 3rd Line IT Support specialist. As a business they offer IT support to external clients, upgrade infrastructure, improve internet connection, install VoIP telephone systems as well as upskill your current IT team.
With a young vibrant team in a relaxed, fun environment , are you their next hire???
- Pension plan- Salary sacrifice
- 25 days annual leave which increase with service
- Quarterly cost of living bonus
- Group Life Assurance
- Access to employee perks, benefits and wellbeing rewards platform
- Simply Health cash plan- Money back on dental, prescription glasses and all round body maintenance.
- Regular company social events
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues that have been escalated through the helpdesk, acting as the troubleshoot lead whilst providing excellent customer service to clients throughout with site visits when required
- Ensure all time spent on client jobs is logged whilst reporting to all levels of management when seeing through technical escalations from start to finish
- Flag areas of improvement for others within the business whilst training other IT members of the team in all things technical
- Previous experience in a similar 3rd Line Support role
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with technical experience in desktop and application support, admin. and setup of Windows severs, cloud technologies and concepts such as Azure
- Exposure to high-level networking, firewalls and routing, Wifi Solutions and virtualitsation technologies (VMWare)
- Experience in Automation (Powershell etc) – Desirable
- Right to work in the UK as sponsorship is not required.
If you have great time management skills who can lead by example and communicate effectively with all levels of management where others find you approachable, then why not ‘Apply’ or contact som3 Recruitment directly.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com