Role: Agile Delivery Manager
Location: 100% Remote (WFH)
Term: 3 Months, Extendable
Rate: £425 per Day
Start Date: February 11th
Urgent Requirement for a Contract Agile Delivery Manager to work for our client who are a Digital Consultancy on a .Gov.uk end user Project.
The role requires someone with lots of personality to join and lead an existing digital/agile team. You MUST HAVE GOVERNMENT DIGITAL SERVICES (GDS) / AGILE DELIVERY Experience!!
It is crucial that you are available to work all of February and early March to see one project end from now until February 28th and then start a new project from March 1st.
- Agile Delivery of Web applications for .Gov.Uk
- Digital Delivery Management
- Scrum, preferably a certified Scrum Master
- Government Digital Services (GDS) experience
- Understanding of Public Sector, GDS, DfE
Nice to Have:
- Business Analysis Background
- Understanding/experience of UX delivery
There is no requirement for Security Clearance, but you must be able to supply information for a DBS clear check.
For more information, please apply attaching your cv.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com