Role: Android Mobile Developer
Location: Guildford (hybrid working model/ remote working)
Salary: £65,000 (negotiable)
This innovative security service specialises in creating an all-in-one password- free authentication and access software technology. They supply an award winning decentralised cyber security platform, providing high assurance and mobile access designed to protect you against fraud, phishing and credential theft.
Due to recent successes, they are looking to grow their technology team with the hiring of an Android Mobile Developer.
As an Android Mobile Developer you will be responsible for supporting Android Mobile product development, engineering, product maintenance and product support
- Design and Develop mobile software for the Android Platform; meeting performance, quality and responsiveness requirements
- Develop software using secure techniques and standards following guidelines from organisations such as OWASP
- Collaborate with the technical team identifying potential software bugs as well as design and release new features.
- Maintain code quality, organisation and automatization with the ability to write well designed, commented, testable and efficient code.
- Aid with improvement by investigating alternatives.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- 3+ years’ experience in Android Mobile Development within an enterprise software organisation
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Broad understanding of Android SDK, Java/ Java RX, Kotlin
- Experience of the Android NDK toolset as well as working with REST APIs.
- Understanding of code versioning tools with working knowledge of PKI, Cryptography and crypto systems.
- Experience with TLS, Kerberos with knowledge of low-level C- based libraries and Java Native Interface is preferred.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Flexible working between remote and office based
- Private medical and dental care
- 30 days annual leave
- Great pension scheme
- Share options
- Free Laptop to carry out daily tasks
- Extensive training and coaching to assist you in growing within the company
- Occasional international travel
Do you enjoy working within a start-up environment?
This is a great opportunity for someone who has great confidence with working with all teams such as technical, sales, marketing and operational.
If you feel you tick all of the above with additional confidence in customer management and great professionalism, then why not get in touch!
For more information, contact som3 recruitment directly or simply ‘Apply’ if you think you have what it takes!
KEYWORDS: Android Mobile Developer | Remote working | Hybrid | NDK | Java Native Interface | TLS | Cryptography| Kerberos |
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org