Role: Application Specialist ( Radiology / CRIS )
Salary: c£45,000 + Bonus + Benefits Package
Location: Fully Remote ( WFH with some travel )
Are you an Application Specialist with experience in the deployment and support of Radiology Information Systems ( CRIS ) seeking your next opportunity with a leading Healthcare Software Vendor?
CRIS is used throughout the UK in public and private sector Healthcare, due to significant growth our client requires an additional Radiology Application Specialist ( CRIS ) to support internal and external customers in the transformation of Healthcare through digital tools that improve patient support.
To be successful in this role you must have experience as a Radiology Application Specialist from a public (NHS) or private Healthcare background, be able to work successfully from home and be willing to travel if / when required throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Provide CRIS application support to new customers during deployment. This may be part of workflow discussions, testing and configuration activities.
- Provide support to Project team in application level activities required.
- Demonstrate CRIS functionality to external customers where necessary.
- Provide onsite application support to customers during system go lives.
- Provide application support to existing customers when scheduled, providing suggestions for improved utilisation of CRIS products.
- Deal with escalations by new end users and raise any potential Software issues where necessary.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Comprehensive, practical CRIS System knowledge gained from at least 3 – 5 years in-service experience as a CRIS system user. Ideally in a RIS System Management support role with familiarity of all CORE CRIS modules, CRIS System Management and Statistical Reporting.
- Excellent working knowledge of standard operating processes within a Radiology Department and their application to a Radiology Information System developed within a clerical, informatics or clinical role.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills in order to advise customers on making use of system functionality to improve departmental productivity both pre and post go-live.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to document site workflow discussions, highlight Trust actions and raise service / change requests in a concise and timely fashion.
- Capable of establishing priorities and meeting
Search terms: Radiology, CRIS, RIS, NHS, EHR, PAS, PACS, EPR.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org