Role: Application Support Analyst
Salary: £42,000 + Significant Benefits Package
Location: York, United Kingdom
Model: Hybrid – 3 days per week on site
If you have experience working as an Application Support Analyst and have strong customer support skills, business, and technical knowledge to triage, diagnose, troubleshoot, and escalate or resolve customer application issues then this could be the role for you!
Working for a lead Insurance Specialist who aim to provide the best protection via high-quality insurance products as well as offering an outstanding service – you will be working as an Application Support Analyst to ensure the business maintains their high-quality service from supported applications.
- Degree and/or equivalent
- Troubleshooting website operational & performance issues Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in utilising application monitoring and web analytical tools: Dynatrace, Splunk and SOAP UI
- Proactive – identifying and driving through process improvement
- Strong business and customer-facing skills with the ability to build and maintain working relationships with both internal/external customers at all levels
- Experience of working closely with DevOps, Development, UAT and Delivery teams, both on and off-shore
- Experience as an advocate for Support involvement throughout the software developed lifecycle
- Strong understanding of web/application transactional systems including, Integration with external systems such as payment processing gateways, email notifications, address validation services and other various API’s
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery principles and processes
- Self-motivated with a “can do” attitude in responding to the challenges presented by supporting the portfolio of applications
- Knowledge and experience working within Insurance Services
- Front End Web Servers: IIS, Apache UI, JVM’s, XML via SOAP UI
- SQL Management Studio (ability to write and execute SQL queries and produce reports).
- Microsoft Azure
Search Terms: Application Support, Application Support Analyst, IIS, Apache UI, JVM’s, XML, SOAP UI, SQL, Microsoft Azure, Dynatrace, Splunk
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com