Application Support Analyst
Are you an experienced Application Support Analyst looking for a challenging new position? Then get in touch!
In this key role, reporting to the Global Software & Applications Manager, you will be working as part of the applications team, and will be responsible for developing, managing and supporting desktop operating systems and applications, and their respective management platforms, across the Firm globally
Working across a range of applications in a Windows environment you will:
* Providing 3rd line application and desktop/EUC environment support.
* Monitoring escalations from Service Desk and other Service Delivery teams.
* Resolving and managing incidents and raising Problems/Major Incidents where necessary.
* Following appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e change control, security and auditing, release configuration, problem and incident management)
* Examining potential areas for service improvement and raising proposals with the applications manager.
* Interacting with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
* Implementing, testing and integrating new applications.
Coming from an applications focussed role you will have a strong understanding of Microsoft server/client technologies, operating systems and applications and end-user hardware.
* Windows 10 (in a corporate environment).
* Microsoft Office Applications – 2013/2016/365.
* Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016.
* Active Directory management.
* Basic networking knowledge e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
You will have experience across a range of technologies such as:
* Microsoft SCCM/MECM for builds, app deployment and patching.
* iManage 9/10
* Basic understanding of SQL databases and queries.
* Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop.
* Powershell scripting.
* DocsCorp CompareDocs, pdfDocs and cleanDocs.
* DocXTools, Contract Companion.
* Iphelion (Template Management).
* nQueue BillBack – Cost recovery.
* Kofax Equitrac / eCopy Suite.
* Canon MFD / Follow-me print.
* vanti (Lumension) Device Control.
* Carpe Diem Tracker and Entry.
* Intapp Open / Walls / Conflicts.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com