Role: Automation Test Engineer
Location: Manchester/Hybrid (flexi-time and homeworking with attendance at office at least once per week)
Salary: £45-60k + Significant Benefits Package & Career Progression
Eligibility: Must be able to work without any visa or sponsorship!!
Are you a Test Automation specialist or a Software Engineer in Test specialist with at least 3 years dedicated experience in Automation Testing, looking for an opportunity where you can design, own and manage test environments, test frameworks, test tools and test data?
Our client is a fast-growing UK-based contact centre solution provider. As the Software Engineer in Test (SET), you will bring your software development expertise in test automation to build automated tests for a Contact Centre as a Service web application. You will collaborate with the Scrum teams, Product Owners and other business stakeholders to determine a test automation strategy.
To date they have a small number of Cypress automated tests and are not heavily invested in Cypress, the choice of automation framework could be changed based on your experience. You will be expected to manage your own workload.
- Design, own and manage test environments, test frameworks, test tools and test data
- Test Automation experience with Cypress, Selenium or other industry standard automation test suites
- Proven track record of 3yrs+ in delivering Automated Integration Test Solutions
- Test Automation experience with web based applications
- Experience with Azure DevOps for test management and test runs
- Demonstrable ability to engage with stakeholders to understand requirements and identify a test strategy and plan
- Experience of working in an agile software development environment
- Estimating, prioritising, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Be able to collaborate with other test engineers to ensure a consistent test strategy
- Great organizational and Interpersonal skills
- Understand software testing methods
- Knowledge of restful web applications, preferably in .NET tech stack
Nice to Have
- Experience with Performance, Load and Scale testing
- VOIP Telephony experience
- Experience testing Omnichannel solutions (Webchat, Email, Whatsapp..)
- Understanding of Contact Center industries
- Awareness of compliance standards e.g. ISO 27001
Search Terms: Automation Tester, Test Automation, Cypress, Selenium, .Net, C#, Azure DevOps, Test Strategy, Test Solution, Test Automation, Test Integration, Agile, Scrum
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com