- Role – Cloud Architect (Azure)
- Location – Fully remote
- Duration – 9 months
- Rate – £500-575 per day Outside IR35
- You will be working with a group of multi-talented and diverse teams in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- 7+ years of experience in Solution Architecture capabilities across SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS projects to provide best practices guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications.
- Experience in working across all architecture domains: Business, Application, Data, Technology and Security. Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in working with the business on architecture and/or security needs and identify risks and requirement motivated to produce commercial solutions that will be beneficial to our business and stand the test of time.
- Governance experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams.
- Experience in producing highly engaging and simple solution artefacts capturing data flows, processes, options analysis, data model diagrams, and support documentation.
- Great knowledge in Data Warehouse technologies, data modelling, create logical & physical data models from a conceptual model.
- Able to wear different hats, and work with PMs on delivery / timelines, engineers & developers to bring the physical data model to life.
- Work experience in a consulting /architecture position within a medical company will be an added advantage.
Qualifications and Skills
- TOGAF Certified Solution Architect (9 and above)
- Azure Certification
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com