Role: 2 x Business Development Manager (Healthcare Software)
Flexible Location (Based from home UK-wide!)
Salary: £45k + Commission (OTE £65k) + Benefits Package
Are you an experienced B2B sales professional looking for your next challenge with a proven track record selling Healthcare Software products across the UK? In this role you will be converting sales leads into long-term customer relationships. Our client is a leading provider of healthcare software in support of the NHS’ digital transformation and need experienced BDM’s to ensure continued growth. If you have experience selling healthcare software such as LIMS, EPR, PAS, RIS, PACS, Maternity, HER etc. please apply!
As a Business Development Manager you will pro-actively seek potential sales opportunities using a variety of tools including industry intelligence, procurement and tender advertisements, and leveraging the existing customer base to expand product penetration. You can be based from home anywhere as initial customer meetings are often done via MS Teams, but you must be willing to travel when required.
You will manage the entire sales cycle, defining and refining specifications and agreeing contracts, you will then work together with our development and operations team to deploy and deliver products in accordance with agreed timelines.
- Identifying new sales leads, potential new markets and trends by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- Leveraging existing customer base to secure opportunities for upselling and cross selling new products into existing environments,
- Screening potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending solutions
- Monitoring, registering and conducting preliminary enquiries for Requests for Tender (RFTs), Requests for Quotation (RFQ) and Public Tender listings within designated accounts and territories
- Providing proposals and quotations with associated pricing for the delivery of the proposed solutions in line with our margin and profitability expectations
- Developing and executing strategic responses for strategies to the RFQs and RFT’s
- Maintaining strong sales growth within designated accounts and territories and working closely with other teams within the group to develop new business
You will need to be a pro-active and results driven professional, experienced in B2B sales and familiar with responding to tenders and bid documents with a proven track record of delivering profitable sales ideally within the health technology sector.
Search Terms: LIMS, EPR, PAS, RIS, PACS, Maternity, EHR, Healthcare Software, BDM, New Business Development
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com