SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL, Azure
Hybrid – own transport essential due to location of the office
A chance to join a small but busy team delivering reporting and analytical Microsoft BI Stack solutions to various business units and functions across the company. The focus is on a consultancy mindset within the Business Intelligence Centre of Excellence – identifying new opportunities and implementing end to end BI solutions across existing and new clients.
This is a broad role, with involvement across the complete development lifecycle, from defining requirements through to release of the solution, along with the associated support duties expected when running a portfolio of bespoke solutions.
Technology you will be working with is focussed on the Microsoft BI Stack (on premises) and Azure-based reporting solutions:
- SSIS ETL based data capture and normalisation routines
- Data Warehousing – dimensions, fact, loading and manipulation of data from staging to presentation layer schema
- SSAS Tabular Model Development using PowerBI Desktop & Visual Studio
- PowerBI & DAX, including PowerPivot Solutions development
- SSRS Reporting and Dashboard Solutions (Inc. SQL Mobile Reporting Services)T-SQL based programming – stored procedures, views, schemas, linked servers, etc
- SQL Azure Data Factory ETL pipelines, Querying Data from Azure Data Lake & architecting parallel data warehousing.
- Azure / Azure DevOps
You will be an experienced BI Developer who can work 2 / 3 days a week in the office in Huntingdon.
Your skills will be focussed on the Microsoft BI Stack and you will have good Azure skills.
A consultative approach is a must, along with the ability to work with different business units, stakeholders and users.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org