Role: Application Support Analyst x 5 (IT/Software Development Graduates Considered)
Location: Remote, Hybrid or Office based from Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary: Up to £30k + Bonus & Significant Benefits package
Do you have experience in software application support or as a software administrator? Or are you an IT/Software Engineering Graduate seeking a role career progression?
Our client are a leading, multinational Healthcare Software Vendor who due to massive growth in new business require multiple candidates to support and implement their critical software applications. In this role you will assist in the design, configuration and refinement of the software for clients.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) processes and best practice
- Ability to follow direction with demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated capacity to contribute effectively as part of a team, and to work autonomously
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and to an agreed quality
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong rapport within a team and with stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task and re-prioritise as required
Qualifications (preferred, not essential)
- (e.g. Bachelor Degree, Post Grad, Certifications)
- Computer Scientist degree or Software Development Degree
- Manage multiple concurrent health technical deliverables within agreed time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Under the direction of the technical team, develop, build and implement technical solutions to existing software products
- Assist in the development of Business Requirements, technical specifications and Design Specifications with the Health Project Manager, ensuring a high level of attention to detail
- Where required, develop and maintain clear and concise reporting to internal stakeholders, including Senior Executive
- Proactively identify, triage and manage or escalate risks and issues, developing and scoping options for remediation or mitigation
- Work with cross-functional teams such as technical, projects and delivery to ensure project outcomes receive acceptance from required stakeholder groups
- Attend meetings, monitor progression of work against key delivery dates and milestones and handover to support once the project is complete
- Where required, provide product or functional training to clients
This role is also referred to as a Build Engineer and will suit someone who has worked on a Service Desk supporting applications and wants to delve further into the software development life cycle.
Search Terms: Application Support Analyst, Software Administration, Healthcare Software, Build Engineer, SDLC, Service Desk Analyst, Software Configuration
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org