Position: Business Analyst
Benefits: £45,00 – £50,000, 15% bonus, 8% pension and more!
Business Analyst needed for an exciting and modern financial company who are currently going through a massive growth phase. In this role you will be tasked with supporting the delivery of core products, systems, processes and related business projects, for small scale business process improvements, change initiatives and programs.
- Produce high quality business requirements in Waterfall but also in an Agile environment, building Epics and Stories
- Delivery of accurate and detailed business requirements from a project and change perspective.
- Lead and facilitate system, process improvement workshops and resolve scoping issues and stakeholder conflicts.
- Delivery of end-to-end traceability against quality business needs and system/functional requirements using suitable tools and templates.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development and distribution of new applications and developments to current applications.
- Connect with key stakeholders to influence the solution of design to meet business goals, scope and strategy requirements; clearly documenting and managing identified risks and key decisions needed.
- Excellent practical knowledge of Waterfall methodology.
- Good Practical knowledge of Agile methodology is desirable.
- Previous experience working within the financial services industry.
- Advanced level verbal & written communication skills are essential
- knowledge of applying various tools, techniques & processes for induction and management of Business Requirements.
- Possess the ability to adapt and learn in different environments.
- Previous experience of working with Mortgage, Loans or Savings products and systems would be very beneficial.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com