Business Analyst – Cloud & Infrastructure
3 days on site.
Experienced Business Analyst needed for an IT simplification and modernisation programme with a focus on Cloud and Infrastructure.
As part of a larger team you will be responsible for :
- Business and Technical discovery.
- Target Operating Model Development
- Business Process Definition following BPMN Notation
- Requirement Specification (including non-functional requirements)
- Requirements Trace; Requirements Management
- Benefit Modelling, Benefit Case, Benefit Realisation Plan
- Business and IT Readiness Plans and associated deliverables.
You will be an experienced Business Analyst who has a focus on IT Infrastructure projects.
You will have
- Extensive practical knowledge of tools, techniques, processes for elicitation and management of Business Requirements
- Advanced level skills in business analysis tools, techniques and methodologies is essential
- Experience and track record in delivering Business Analysis services in the context of IT oriented changed (migrations, upgrades, ITIL Processes, Cloud adoption etc)
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org