Role: Business Case & Benefits Delivery Manager
Benefits: £50,000 + Bonus and more
Location: West Sussex (Hybrid)
Are you currently looking for an opportunity within a nationally known utilities company? Our client are currently on the lookout for a permanent business case & benefits manager who will be able to come in and make an impact from day one.
This role will see you supporting the team in key transformational programmes meaning that this is a very exciting time to join the organisation with windows of opportunities on offer.
- Develop, frequently review and refine the programme business case that will guide regulated investment plans and business cases.
- Eliciting and detailing the delivery strategy and maintaining the investment appraisal options.
- Take responsibility for gathering, verifying and maintaining business case assumptions.
- Be the key point of contact for business and 3rd party inputs.
- Conduct market research from similar industries to learn and explore business opportunities and challenges that will ultimately influence the Smart Business Case will be the key deliverables in this fresh opportunity.
- Develop engaging budget and benefits reports.
- Experience in managing business cases/budgets for large scale, complex programmes or large business units.
- Background with business cases and scenario models.
- Strong understanding in establishing cost/ benefit tracking and reporting.
- Effective MS PowerPoint Skills, highly proficient in Excel and analytically minded.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Able to adapt to changing environments to evolve processes, tools, and ways of working to align and support this.
- Effective communication.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com