North West England
Role: Business Development Director (Data Centre Co-Location)
Location: Remote based in Northwest, with travel to Datacentre and Customer sites
Salary: Up to £80k + £80k OTE in Commission (Uncapped!) + Benefits
Are you a Business Development Sales Professional with demonstrable experience in Data centre services sales, ideally co-location?
Our client is the fastest growing UK regional edge CoLocation provider and to support their growth they require addition business development sales people in the North of England.
To be successful you must
- Have industry knowledge and experience selling Datacentre colocation services. You will likely have a background working for other data centre colocation providers, Telco’s or carriers
- Be comfortable in a 100% New Business role to achieve 1MW pa sales target
- Be happy to work from home and travel to meet customers when required at colocation sites
- Have a natural ability to build customer relationships and grow your network
- Be well presented, an excellent communicator and collaborator with impressive presentation skills
In support you will have access to market leading marketing and sales support team, The role title is immaterial, you may be a Business Development Manager, Business Development Director, New Business Sales Executive. You will be responsible for achieving and ideally exceeding your sales target to earn uncapped commission.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org