- Role – Business Analyst (Business and Product Analytics)
- Location – Remote plus 2 days in the London office
- Salary – £65-75k plus 5% bonus, private healthcare and 25 days holiday
As part of the Strategy team, your role is to own the enterprise client business intelligence and reporting. You will become the go to person for senior team leaders on anything related to servicing our clients
You will organize Salesforce data, track conversion rates of our sales team, calculate the opportunity size that we have in the pipeline and notify the team if we are on track to hit our targets.
By gathering enough information you will be able to lead strategies on how to find more good leads, win more opportunities and increase the performance of the sales team.
Also by analyzing market and company data, you will support the enterprise sales team to win opportunities by providing market intelligence.
You will work directly with the enterprise client team to ensure we capture all requirements for reporting but also with marketing and operations teams to lead and execute strategic initiatives that improve our delivery performance, giving our clients a “wow” experience.
- Deliver insights to both our clients and us on how to improve delivery performance and improve sales conversions by managing market and internal company data
- Plan and drive any enterprise client related strategy which supports our goals
- Monitor enterprise client performance and drive improvements
- Support internal teams with requests that help them deliver better experience to our clients
- Own the enterprise client reporting process from requirements gathering to dashboard building and maintenance of data flows
- Communicate with stakeholders to drive desired outcomes
- 5+ years of work experience in business/product analytics
- 3+ years of Tableau experiences including building dashboards and visualization
- 3+ Years working with SQL. Must have the ability to write advanced queries
- Dashboard building for clients, ideally with managing levels of access rights
- Willingness to question the validity, accuracy of data and assumptions
- Curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems
- Creativity to determine the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data
- Business Administration, Statistics, Data Science, or related degree
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Development experience in the Tableau environment is a big plus
- Tableau prep and flow maintenance experiences or similar
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com