- Role – IT Business System Analyst
- Salary – £38k-42k + Benefits
- Location – Blackburn, Lancashire (2 days on site per week)
To work collaboratively across the business, IT and Change to review the organisation’s use of technology, advise business stakeholders on ways to make processes more efficient and employees more productive and work as part of delivery teams to deliver optimal system solutions.
- Translating business problems and requirements into solution options, providing the conduit between customers, end users and IT Delivery teams in order to optimal solutions
- Preparing detailed and robust process specifications, estimating costs of upgrades and improvements to deliver benefits realisation and success criteria
- Planning and implementing system improvements, that meet success criteria, measures of success and align to the IT Delivery portfolio priorities
- Providing ownership for assigned systems, maximising capability and development opportunities to optimise system performance now and in the future
- Adhering to IT Delivery governance, controls, methodologies and compliance standards and expectations.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com