Role: Business System Analyst
Location: West Sussex (hybrid working model- 2 days a week office based)
- Discounts Card- Stores, Restaurants, Attractions
- Wellness programme
- Financial advisory programme
- Fun culture- social space with Pool, table tennis etc
- Multiple social events such as Christmas party and quiz nights
- Subsidised canteen
- Interest free travel loans
- Gym Membership and cycle to work scheme
- Increased annual leave with service…..and many more
Are you an experienced Business System Analyst who has dealt with software development, implementation, and large-scale projects?
Do you have Project Road Mapping and Agile skills?
This leading independent provider of essential business technology/ telecommunications who look the IT and connectivity for a wide variety of clients are looking for a Business System Analyst to join their team based in Shoreham- by- Sea.
- Gather, manage and consolidate requirements across all areas of the business by coordinating subject matter experts and stakeholders within individual teams.
- Performing requirements mapping – mapping team-specific or Focus-specific terms onto concepts and modules aligned with solutions and technologies as required
- Running workshops as required to clarify business requirements and processes where they span multiple stakeholder groups
- Work closely with business stakeholders and system architects to understand and agree an acceptable technical solution.
- Participate in UAT and post- delivery review for systems development
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role where you have demonstrated strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders as well as work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and presentations showing initiative and creativity working around the potential limitations of a technical solution.
- Salesforce experience or experience of integrating a large CRM system would be preferable.
If you wish to apply for this position or want to know more information then please ‘Apply’ or contact som3 Recruitment directly
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com