Role: Claims Handler (Graduate)
Salary: £22,000 + significant benefits package
Location: Hybrid (Salford, Manchester)
If you are University Graduate with a background in Accountancy – this role could be ideal for you!
My client is a determined, fast-growing Insurer based in the UK looking to expand their Claims division with a Graduate Claims Handler – with full training and supervision provided, you will have opportunities to develop and progress further in the team within no time.
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Flexible, hands-on approach, happy to take on more responsibility
- Degree and/or equivalent in Accountancy
- You will be responsible for processing claims through to completion in a timely manner and update the claim system accordingly
- Prepare claims for submission, providing any requests for additional information
- Discuss and negotiate the claims adjustment on behalf of the client with the Underwriter to ensure calculations are correct
- Deal with queries received from lenders/clients
- Liaise with Insolvency Practitioners for confirmation of debt requirements
- Attend meetings with the clients and insurer – developing an understanding in the area of credit insurance, factoring, & ID and specifically claims knowledge
- Provide an occasional support function for Client Managers in order to help meet deadlines / assist business resources
- Previous Claims Handling experience
This role has now become available due to personal progression within the business.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org