- Role – ERP Communications Lead
- Location – Bristol (3 days per week on site)
- Duration – 6 months
- Rate – £400 per day + expenses
- The Communications Lead will design and own the communications strategy and plan for multiple stakeholder groups across a finance transformation programme, including programme and business communications. This position plays a crucial role in developing high-quality communications that align to the finance transformation programme and company strategic direction, informing and preparing all stakeholders for the upcoming programme changes.
- Support the programme to successfully embed communications and continue to measure, monitor, and act as the communications ambassador.
- Align with local business Communication Teams to ensure key messages reflect the wider strategic narrative to support embedding change in a challenging and changing environment.
- To help drive improvement in communications across the eco-system: programme, global, regional, and local business layers.
- To establish, maintain and develop engaging communications channels & platforms.
- Effective gathering and co-ordination of data to create and validate independently the different communication activities.
- Impactful people skills required to build influential relationships to articulate and translate complex information in an engaging and easily accessible way.
The successful Communications Lead will have:
- Proven experience in a communications role, with demonstrable engagement and creative skills.
- Previous experience managing multiple, competing demands.
- Experience and demonstration of delivery in challenging environments.
- Creative flair and experience in translating complex technical information into easy-to-understand language.
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity with a drive to take ownership and lead the way in demonstrating how communications can add value.
- Desirable experience in finance transformation and business process outsourcing programmes.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com