Role: Corporate Security Architect
Benefits: £95,000 – £100,000 + Benefits
Location: London (Hybrid)
Are you an experienced security professional with a passion for managing information security and designing architecture within a global organisation? Our client are currently on the lookout for a permanent corporate security architect who will be able to come in and make an impact from day one.
This role will see you supporting to the director of enterprise security architecture in developing and driving the security strategy of core departments within the organisation.
- Own the enterprise security architecture vision, strategy and roadmaps from a corporate business, technology, and data perspective.
- Communicate effectively with business, delivery, and operational stakeholders.
- Identify, prioritise, and address functional and non-functional requirements related to the overall solution, including risk and financial aspects.
- Drive and guide architecturally significant decisions and the implementation of strategy.
- Model the end-to-end solution’s environment and structure using appropriate documentation, diagrams and architecture modelling tools as directed by specified requirements.
- Take a strategic view across all architectural domains, projects, and programmes.
- Determine and help to implement architectural principles, policies, and standards.
- Find emerging trends and their potential impacts and opportunities for the organisation and convey these to senior management.
- Support teams delivering and operating the solution by offering architectural management throughout the lifecycle.
- Contribute to the architecture community and aid the development of colleagues through knowledge sharing and mentoring.
- Demonstrable track record of senior architecture roles with responsibility for large complex solutions and delivery.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate technical issues in simple terms to a non-technical audience and expressing the justification to support design decisions.
- A background of broad technical experience gained through exposure to a range of technology domains, design patterns, security architecture frameworks and business sectors.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to negotiate and resolve differing viewpoints, when necessary.
- Flexibility to travel to client locations and adapt working style/pattern within reason to fit around client needs if necessary.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org