Due to an exciting period of growth, we are looking for an organised, proactive and experienced Creative Manager / Creative Lead
This is a new position with the potential to make it your own! You will understand strategy behind a brief and then take ownership of the project to deliver a considered, coherent and elevated creative solution.
As an art director-level creative you will become an integral part of the marketing team and lead the daily output of the graphic design team on projects covering small and large scale print, static and dynamic digital assets, including: email, signage, marketing and sales collateral, as well as photography and film direction and production.
You will be responsible for managing and mentoring the graphic design team and to deliver meaningful work, you will build strong partnerships with key people in marketing, sales, operations and across the business.
You will work closely with the Head of Creative & Content on creative concepting, and art direction of photography, CGI’s, show suites, 360 virtual tours and campaigns.
You will Collaborate with the Creative Copywriter on all content-driven projects, ensuring the design supports in bringing the storytelling to life in a clear and impactful way
* Over six years experience in a creative agency, or in-house marketing team
* The ability to read and interpret a brief, understanding the strategy behind it to achieve the best possible creative solution
* Demonstrated skills at working collaboratively with and leading other creatives effectively (designers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, stylists etc) to achieve desired results.
* Experience at creating and contributing to a proactive and positive team environment
* Knowledge of print production process and feasibility of your design work
* Creative concept development
* Art direction experience
* Multi-tasker with strong time management skills
* Brilliant people manager and mentor
* Advanced skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are essential
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com