Call Centre and Customer Service
The purpose of the Customer Service Assistant is to deliver an exceptional customer experience to our customers over our client’s Telephony, Live Chat, Emails channels, using are state of the art systems and tools delivering a seamless, timely and effortless experience to our customers.
The Customer Service team will be the first point of contact for all types of customer contacts. You will be at the heart of customer experience. This is a great opportunity to be part of an organisation who thrives on delivering a world class service to our customers through simple intelligent processes and technologies.
Key success criteria is to deliver an exceptional, genuine, caring and informative customer experience through our customer end to end touch points from Pre-installation, installation, customer activation, technical Wi-Fi issues, in life customer account queries through to Billing and Payment process.
Key Accountability & Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting and handling all types of customer queries and service-related faults diligently and timely.
- Responsible for prioritising and resolving customer tickets/cases within the defined SLAs, KPIs and improving our NPS performance measures.
- Responsible for handling customer complaints and working towards mitigating customer escalations.
- Responsible for handling a wide range of customer service queries, including customer installation, first line technical support, account and billing queries through incoming and outgoing calls, emails and live chat.
- Responsible for taking ownership of the customers issues, keeping the customer informed through to resolution
- Responsible for investigating customers issues / enquiries and seeing through to resolution.
- To escalate issues where a solution cannot be achieved within own remit.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org