Call Centre and Customer Service
Role: Customer Service Helpdesk
Salary: £19k + Very Generous Bonus Scheme
Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, free staff canteen, etc.
Do you have strong customer service skills, an interest in IT? Training given! You do not need technical skills, just a positive demeanour, IT literacy and the ability to solve issues.
Our client are a market leading retailer and ecommerce business with locations throughout the UK. They now require a Helpdesk Operator (Service Desk Analyst) to ensure the best support and customer service experience for their end users. In this role you will analyse incoming support queries and obtain detailed information from the end user to resolve issues within the agreed service levels. As Helpdesk Operator you will strive to resolve most customer support queries, whilst ensuring that the customer is always kept informed. You must be passionate about excellent customer service and willing to undertake psychometric tests as part of the interview process.
Role and Responsibilities
- Accurately record and take ownership of incoming incidents and service requests over the telephone, email and in person.
- Undertake initial triage of incidents and service requests obtaining all necessary information.
- Provide support for both Company bespoke computer systems and packaged software such as Windows, Office 365 etc.
- Resolve incidents and service request within service level guidelines.
- Escalate incidents and service requests to Technical Support or Supplier Partners where appropriate.
- Perform ongoing liaison to keep end users informed of progress using the most effective form of communication.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of user and process documentation.
- Participate in various project related activities as and when required.
- Effective time and task management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to acquire knowledge.
- The ability to be flexible on any given task.
- Ability to identify opportunities for service improvements.
- GCSE pass in both English and Maths.
- Appropriate Higher Education qualifications desirable.
As part of the interview process you will be required to complete some psychometric test.
Search terms: IT Help Desk, IT Service Desk, IT Call Centre, Customer Service, Windows, Microsoft Office, Office 365, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, SLA, PC, Desktop, Network, Software
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com