Call Centre and Customer Service
Role: Customer Service Team Manager
Location: Head Office, Skelmersdale
Salary: From £23,000 – £25,000 after probation.
Hours: 40 hours per week with rotational shifts between the following hours;
Weekdays: 8:00am – 4:30pm, 9:30am – 6:00pm, 12:30pm – 9pm.
Saturday: 8:30pm – 5:00pm
Sunday & occasional Bank Holiday: 9:30 – 6:00pm.
*It is a five-week rolling rota, with two early shifts, two mid shifts and one late – you will work 1 weekend every 5 weeks receiving 2 days off the week before and after your working weekend shift*
Are you an experienced Team Manager seeking a new role in a British eCommerce company?
As a Team manager you will be the first point of contact for your own team of 12+, held accountable to the Senior Customer Services Management Team. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for customer service and the confidence to work well in a team environment.
- Previous management & leadership experience
- Excellent people skills
- Customer service/call centre experience
- Ability to use own initiative to resolve issues
- The ability to work in a fast-paced office environment as part of a rapidly growing team
- Excellent numerical and IT skills; the ability to utilise the in-house computer systems
- Taking ownership of team/department performance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positively manage underperformance using a fair approach to help overcome hurdles
- Project experience and knowledge to your team
- Create a team focused culture motivating self and other to meet objectives and targets
- Take ownership of customer complaints an strive for resolutions
- Management of your own daily work to ensure maximum efficiency
- To effectively manage absence and conduct issues using a consistent and open-minded approach.
- Recently refurbished, fresh, modern working environment
- Free onsite car parking
- Free tea, coffee and hot drinks
- Double Bank Holiday pay
- Employee discount
- Free gym facilities
- Bonus Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme and Perk Platform
- Increased annual leave entitlement after 2 years’ service up to a maximum of 32 Days
- Rota for the whole year is handed to you when you start, so you know when you are working in advance
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org