Role: Microsoft D365 F&O/ SCM Functional Consultant
Location: Fully remote working with minor travel to office/ client base.
Salary: £60,000- £80,000 (DOE) + impressive benefits package.
If you have a passion for technology and development within a culture of collaboration and innovation, then we want to speak to you!!!!
Our client is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation and technology services, leading the way in Microsoft Dynamics Solutions.
Working on some of the largest Microsoft projects on the market you will be part of an experienced team within a wide range of industries covering the full Microsoft stack with a focus on ERP i.e. Opertions, Finance, Supply chain.
- Delivery focused workig on client projects supporting sales and pre-sales activities.
- Meet with stakeholders to define business and functional requirements in line with capabilities of Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform
- Work closely with Solution Architects and Developers to outline high and low- level solutioon designs.
- Reenginer Business process and business process management and advise on best practice.
- Own functional design and configure solutions in line with functional abilities of D365.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Broad understanding of D365 and the Microsoft stack (Power BI, Dataverse, PowerApps, Azure)
- Dynamics 365 certification desirable.
- Experience in the SCM or Finance Module.
- Ability to translate business to customer needs into great digital customer experience (Customer Engagement)
- Lifecycle experience of ERP based programmes within MD365.
- Desire to develop own knowledge studying for certifications.
- Fully remote working with minor travel to the closest office and client site. Its all your choice. If you like to be in the office often, you are more than welcome to do so.
- Professional development and accelerated career progressionwhich leads to additional an annual bonus.
- Income protection- 50%
- Life Assurance
- Single Medical Healthcare
- Pension contribution of 6% when you contribute 4%
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays with opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Gym Membership
- Eye care
- Shopping and childcare vouchers
- Car leasing scheme for more senior members of staff……and many more!
*There is also the opportunity for a ‘Flexible Benefits Scheme’ where you can adjust specific benefits that will best suit your lifestyle*
If you want to be part of a unique company that helps organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful then look no further.
For more information about all roles and job specifications then please ‘Apply’ if you feel you have the skills or contact som3 Recruitment directly.
KEYWORDS: Finance & Operations | Supply Chain Management| Microsoft Dynamics 365 | Functional Consultant | F&O | SCM | D365 |
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org