Role – Data Architect
Salary – £70-82k plus 15% bonus and benefits
Location – Remote based but travel needed approx. 4 or 5 days per month (Travel expenses covered)
The key purpose of this role is to drive the design and delivery of a Group data architecture to support the data management capability required to underpin the strategic aims of the group with a suitable data architecture.
- Drive the strategic view of data, both within the IT and the wider business functions.
- Act as a link between executives, business and the product delivery teams to focus development effort on features that deliver value by that supporting the organisation’s wider strategic initiatives.
- Be a technical and knowledgeable lead to support the Bank’s data needs today and in the future
- Design and develop business cases to facilitate initiation of additional deliverables and the resources to support the delivery.
- Support the design of the IT vision in partnership with the Chief Technology Officer and other IT architects.
- 8 years previous experience in working as a Data professional
- Deep experience with data warehousing / analytics solutions and systems is essential.
- 5 years previous experience (or comparable) working with Software/Technology delivery is essential
- 5 years previous experience (or comparable) working in Financial Services specifically within Mortgages and Savings is essential
- Previous experience of Agile projects is essential
- Previous experience of working with banking is preferred.
- Experience working with data modelling tools and data dictionaries preferred
- Specialist knowledge of Data Architecture, Data Management, Data Modelling and Data Warehousing concepts is essential
- Specialist and technical knowledge of data warehouse and reporting system is essential
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org