Data Integration Engineer
Are you an experienced Data Engineer with strong integration experience looking for a new challenge?
Do you like to work in busy environments, where new systems are being implemented and new products being developed? Then get in touch!
You will be working closely with the finance teams on data migration, integration and transition projects as the Data Integration Lead with a focus on acquisitions.
You will lead the activity of data discovery and mapping of data from source to target, along with identifying, designing and implementing internal process improvements, data delivery and automation.
We need you to bring the following experience to the position
* Expertise in Data Integration
* Experience in financial system migrations and integrations
* Proven history of ensuring data is transitioned across systems with the requisite levels of integrity and reconciliation is essential
* Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
* Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
This position will ideally be a mix of remote and on site work and the preference would be for this person to be based in the North West however this is not essential.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org