Role: Data Migration Specialist – Contract Position
Rate: Up to £500pd Outside IR35
Length of Contract: 8 Weeks
- Plan – end to end plan for all data migration activities
- Extract – extract data from legacy systems
- Map – map legacy data into NetSuite data migration templates
- Cleanse – prepare data for import into NetSuite ensuring the integrity and accuracy of all list and transactional data.
- Test Load – test load of all entity and transaction records that will be used in NetSuite as defined in Step 2: Drive – Data Migration Part I
- Production Load -Initial load of production data as defined in Step 3: Enable – Data Migration Part II
- Incremental Load – Final load of production data into NetSuite including all data updated since the initial production load as defined in Step 4: Convert – Final Data Migration
- Verification – Verification of accuracy and consistency of data. Balances and transactions should tie out to legacy system
Notes to the Role:
- Data cleansing ensures that the NetSuite data structure foundation is pristine. Cleansing entails removing duplicate data, removing old data (e.g. customers you no longer do business with), and consolidating data
- Data mapping involves a comparison of the legacy system to NetSuite. Mapping aids in the identification of missing fields in NetSuite that need to be created to house incoming data
- Data import template population is the process of populating the data import templates (CSV files) with the cleansed data
- The Statement of Work defines the number of data imports provided by NetSuite team. The import process includes data import and error resolution. Project team participation is important as this will position the customer to be able to perform these functions as appropriate throughout the first phase of the implementation and beyond as needed.
- NetSuite/ Sage experience is required
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel Skills (lookups, PIVOT, IF functions)
- Ability to resolve exceptions and disputes as well as manage client expectations.
- Consistent attention to detail and accuracy, delivering outputs of the highest standards.
- Experience and ability to interpret and analyse large scale data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Possess strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- com experience would be beneficial
- Manufacturing and Distribution experience would be an advantage
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org