Data Product Owner / Head of Data Management
£110 – 120k + bonus + car allowance
3 days per week in the office
Are you looking for a company taking the next steps in the modernisations of their IT Services, with a focus on data services?
As the Data Product Owner you will act as the trusted business partner, understanding business priorities, defining the vision for data architecture and platforms to meet those priorities. Understanding the needs around data and how to get the best out of data solutions is a key part of this role as you will be an expert for all things data.
You will partner with various business leaders along with data architects and data engineering teams to develop strategy and how the company meets its visions – keeping the customer at the centre.
You will represent data teams in workshops, looking at customer needs, pain points and solutions. You will serve as a voice of the Data platform among the cross-functional team.
The products you will work with and understand include BI, Data APIs, Data Platforms, Machine Learning, Data Models, Master data management and data governance.
Your background to succeed in this role:
- An experienced Senior Data Manager, Head of Data or Head of Data Analytics who has worked in modernisation and data transformation programmes
- Strong knowledge of Agile, Lean, and continuous delivery principles
- Experience creating data platform vision, strategy, experience, and enterprise solutions and services – from ideation to launch, including engineering and operational quality
- Strong knowledge of data solutions and an ability to translate this into solutions for the broader business
- Strong experience working on large scale data change initiatives
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team on customer and business-focused data products and services
- Skills in SQL and NoSQL based architectures and solutions
- Skills in Cloud Data architectures or hybrid architectures
- Experience working with senior client stakeholder and diverse teams as a servant leader and steward of economic and customer value
Being customer focussed is essential along with excellent business partner skills. You will be based out of one main office but will be required to spend time on other sites as required for meetings and workshops.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com