Are you an experienced IT Engineer looking for a new challenge in IT DevOps in a growing team? We need to speak to you!!
Working as part of a team the IT DevOps team you will be responsible for the deployment, maintenance, operation and technical support of applications across all development, test, pre-production and production environments.
* You will ensure resolution of incidents / problems and always put the customer first.
* You will work within project teams to help design and implement IT projects whilst mentoring others.
* Management of new Linux Solutions, deliver and transition in to support IT services and products to meet the needs of a business
* You will contribute to the continual service improvement plans to ensure the Linux application estate adequately supports business needs
* Contribute to the IT strategy and assist with the research and development of new technologies
* Takes responsibility for system design, procurement, installation, upgrading and effective use of IT database infrastructure components including monitoring performance.
You will be an experienced Systems Egineer (Linux based) with DevOps experience
Specific technical skills needed include:
* Web services like Apache/Tomcat
* Automation/Configuration Management Tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet
* AMQP message queues like Kafka, Rabbitmq
* CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins and Git
* Linux distributions – Ubuntu/CentOS/SUSE
* Automation and Scripting – Bash, Python
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com