Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: London (Hybrid working)
Benefits: Up to £70,000 DOE + Benefits
Are you an experienced, proactive DevOps Engineer looking for an opportunity within a globally recognised company? Our client is market leading company within the data space and are currently on the lookout for a DevOps Engineer to scale the team.
This role offers a rare opportunity to be an important part of enabling the delivery of the organisations digital product capabilities. This involves collaboratively enhancing and maintaining infrastructure, its automation, and pipelines for a variety of purposes. This includes enabling the company to deploy and operate software and infrastructure as well as expanding the delivery capabilities to better suit client requirements quickly, easily, and reliably.
- Building and maintaining automation and infrastructure that support the delivery of products to clients.
- Creating new ways of delivering products to clients through Microsoft Azure, and potentially other cloud platforms soon.
- Upholding pragmatic practices and ensuring what we build is tested to a high standard and according to best practice.
- Provide expertise and guidance to colleagues in all areas that support the development teams and cloud infrastructure operations.
- Collaborate with and assist colleagues to aid their continuous improvement and your own.
- Document services, infrastructure, and operational procedures.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Azure DevOps (key knowledge points include PaaS, pipelines, storage accounts and Cosmos DB).
- Working experience of ARM templates.
- Demonstrable experience in using .NET C# to enable delivery of solutions.
- Effective in the use of PowerShell in a cloud environment.
- Exposure to the configuration and use of Octopus Deploy.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Postman would be very beneficial.
- Experience using YAML will be a bonus.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org