Role: Azure DevOps Engineer
Salary: £DOE with Competitive Benefits Package
Location: Remote (WFH), willing to attend Manchester HQ if required (circa 1-2 times per month)
Are you an Experienced Azure DevOps Engineer looking to join a genuinely exciting business in the fast paced contact centre solutions space? Our client is an agile and innovative service provider on the cusp of rapid growth. They urgently require an additional team member to join the DevOps team and work on a variety of DevOps projects.
To be successful you must be enthusiastic, motivated, a truly collaborative team player with demonstrable commercial experience in Azure DevOps. There are plans to move to Azure Kubernetes. Current technology stack is on VM’s within AZURE’s infrastructure, but plans are to start migrating to Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) imminently, so any AKS knowledge and skills would be greatly appreciated.
You will ideally have experience with a cloud software provider hosting a public facing Saas product.
The main priorities:
- Deliver on ambitious KPI’s
- Shape ecosystem to support growth ambitions
- Work in an environment that promotes autonomy and accountability.
You must have a proven track record helping build and scale the technology landscape.
Our client are in the early adoption phase of DevOps principles and practices, and a key part of the role will be the implementation of these practices through “right-first-time” phased approach as they scale the company.
- Experienced in AZURE and cloud infrastructure
- Experience in a proactive environment through monitoring and alerting
- A delivery mindset – a lot to do in a short space of time.
- A fundamental understanding of the principles of Agile and Lean principles and methodologies.
- Experience in working or migrating to a distributed cloud microservices infrastructure
- Worked within a DevOps organisation.
- Able to work in an Azure DevOps engineering team reporting to business stakeholders & the leadership team.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth technology focused organisation.
- Virtual machines, scripted deployments
- APIs, Durable APIs, Runbooks and logic apps to drive automation
- Security centre for monitoring and policies
- Load balancers and application gateways for resilience
- VPNs, Expressroute and gateways
- Azure DevOps for git code, PR processes and deployments
- Postgres SQL Server
- Moving to Azure Kubernetes (AKS)
Core Product technologies
- C# based asp.net core application stack
- Multi service architecture
Search Terms: Azure Infrastructure, Azure Kubernetes, DevOps Engineer, Cloud, AKS
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com