DevOps Engineer – Azure
Amazing opportunity to join a company who are driving forward on their DevOps journey and need a strong person in this key and influential group role! This is a greenfield project and the company are moving towards a “cloud first” approach, utilising cutting edge tech and tools
Due to an exciting period of growth within the IT team there are numerous opportunities to come on board and make your mark in DevOps.
You will be the go-to person on all things DevOps for the move to Azure Cloud and be able to own and drive this initiative
In terms of the nitty gritty you will:
* Create and maintain the pipelines for publishing infrastructure code to Azure
* Oversee and coach squads in intra-day deployments mechanisms
* Drive the DevOps principles and culture across squads
* Coach and influence engineers to DevOps maturity
* Oversee and direct the vendor DevOps and Infrastructure resources
* Create and maintain Azure infrastructure across all environments
You will come from a strong Azure DevOps background with experience in Azure PaaS, Tereform and Azure Resource Management Templates.
The most important thing is your background in driving and owning Azure DevOps initiatives, able to influence, proven accountability for delivering technical components of both IT or commercial projects and on-going “BAU” programmes
You will have helped companies and team embrace DevOps and can take control while being day to day hands on working with Azure.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org