Position: DevOps Engineer/ Operational Application Administrator
Location: The Hague, Netherlands (first 4-6 weeks, 5 days a week on site then it would be more of a hybrid working model)
Salary: €5,000 – €8,000 per month (Depending on Experience)
*Sponsorship cannot be provided*
– 20 days of annual leave with an additional 6 to 12 recuperation days.
– personal accident/ life insurance coverage.
– Impressive pension scheme.
– Income Protection.
– Shares scheme (optional)
– Access to multiple Training programme
– Flex benefits system that is specific to you
– Employee vouchers- Retail, Meal, children activities etc
– Company car, fuel card, mobile data plan, meal vouchers, and expense allowances.
Join our dynamic team at the forefront of data transformation, digital innovation, cloud computing, and security. We are a global leader with a strong partnership with the Digital Department of the Dutch Government, collaborating on various confidential projects. We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer/Operational Application Administrator to contribute to our high-performing DevOps team.
Do you have….
- Strong proficiency in CI/CD
- Expertise in tools such as Elasticsearch, Prometheus, Grafana, Jmeter, Kubernetes, OpenShift, and Keycloak (or similar DevOps tools).
- Familiarity with Artemis and Kafka (not essential)
- 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- HBO or WO education
- Experience with Cloud Native principles and technologies.
- Familiarity with integration products like WSO2, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, TIBCO BusinessWorks, and Microsoft BizTalk.
- Proficiency in software (microservices) architecture.
- Ability to speak Dutch at B2 level
For more information, please reach out to the som3 recruitment team directly or send us a message.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org