- Digital Marketing Executive
- £28-30K base plus bonus, pension and 25 days holiday
- Location – Peterborough
Purpose of the job
The purpose of this role is to deliver exceptional experiences by supporting our digital estate across Salesforce Experience Cloud, Salesforce CMS and Marketing Cloud.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of our online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. They should be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. They should be tech savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
Key Accountability & Responsibilities
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud and CMS user
- Serve as project coordinator, aligning the work of contributors for our multi-channel campaigns.
- Provide creative ideas for our website and update website
- Actively participate in SEO activity
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Prepare newsletters/Blog content
- Reporting on campaign activity
- Assist with email and social campaigns where necessary
- Assist with paid media
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Highly organised, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Experienced with CMS
- Salesforce experience preferable
- Strategic and able to oversee large projects and coordinate the work of others
- An excellent communicator, with excellent spelling and grammar
- Has the ability to research, collate and summarise information from different sources and stakeholders
- Logical and analytical, with the ability to spot patterns, gaps and repetitions in web content
- Able to communicate confidently and clearly with a variety of stakeholders
- Passion for Digital Marketing and an out of the box thinker
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Commercially astute – able to balance customer needs with commercial pressures effectively to drive business growth
- Great at prioritising conflicting priorities and managing the expectations of customers and colleagues
- Experience of working with a challenger brand, start up, Utility or market disruptor would be advantageous
- A team player – willing to support colleagues and collaborate a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com