Digital Midwife / Clinical Product Specialist
Salary: £38-45k + £3k Bonus + Benefits & Expenses
Start: ASAP (Remote interview & on-boarding)
Are you a Product Specialist or Product Manager with experience in Healthcare and Maternity systems?
Our Client provides better patient care by providing healthcare organisations with easy to use, integrated technology for workflow and electronic patient records, supplying specialist radiology and maternity information systems, and their experience in clinical data management, thyey are experts in healthcare software. Their solutions are used across more than 80% of the NHS to improve workflows for healthcare professionals, enabling them to work more easily and effectively.
The Maternity sector of their business is growing, and they are evolving their maternity product. The world of Maternity IT is also ever changing, and they need assistance with industry engagement and product development from someone with a midwifery background.
The successful applicant for the following post will be flexible, organised, collaborate effectively with other team members, possess excellent communication skills and enjoy working for a modern high tech and high-profile company.
You will be based remotely to support their Maternity Client base.
Digital Midwife / Clinical Product Specialist
The ‘Digital Midwife’ is a new role in the product team working and supported by the Product Manager and will;
- Design/change clinical workflows flows in the system
- Assess product change requests from existing customers in line with national standards
- Contribute towards the mock-ups/design of user interfaces and clinical workflows for the software engineers to build
- Write clinical updates for the system work with the service team to advise of customer queries
- Support pre-sales activities such as product demonstrations
- Support tender responses for new bids
- Manage the clinical RFCs with Commercial and Customers
- Clinical knowledge to advise Product Manager on best practice/approach for Product development
- Keep up to take with changes to NHS guidance for Maternity such as NHS Digital, NICE, RCOG guidelines, UKOSS.
- Promote the adoption of the National Maternity Record standards internally and in the customer base
- Work alongside maternity Product Manager in new product development and existing product evolution
- Strong maternity clinical domain knowledge preferably trained midwife
- Knowledge of all aspects of maternity including hospital and community
- Good technical knowledge of IT systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills relating to IT systems
- Knowledge of evolving clinical process from paper to software
- Knowledge of wider healthcare IT systems e.g. PAS/EPR/Ultrasound
- Ability to assemble high level product solutions for customer opportunities
- Ability to positively influence internal teams and customers
- Able to work with customers – midwives/consultants/anesthetists/heads of
midwifery etc. and internal colleagues in Product, Sales and Operations
- Familiar with MSDS/CNST/MTP
- Confident and credible presentation skills
- Able to travel if required
- Able to work remotely as necessary
- Previous experience in product management
- Previous experience in a commercial/sales environment
An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual possessing the ability to work under their own initiative and take ownership of technical issues
Excellent team working
Professional attitude and positive outlook.
Flexible and able to adapt to changing situations and working environments.
Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
Excellent written communication skills
Ability to provide clear and accurate documentation
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage in clear and open interaction with a wide range of technical / clinical and nontechnical / nonclinical people of varying seniority.
Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicting views or interests in a constructive and professional manner.
Able to motivate and lead a team
ORGANISATIONAL & ANALYTICAL SKILLS
Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong organisational and time management skills.
Capable of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Package & Benefits
This role is can have a flexible location, ideally the candidate will be able to work from their office base of Mansfield but home-based is also acceptable. There will be the need to travel in the UK (occasionally oversees) to visit customer sites.
They will offer a salary which is commensurate with relevant skills and experience for the successful candidate with an annual bonus which is in line with company performance.
Benefits include, 25 days holiday a year, private medical insurance, company pension and death in service cover.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com