Director of Software Engineering
Are you looking for a senior leadership role within software engineering that will use your strong technical background and give you the opportunity to grow and expand the technical capability of an expanding company? Then please get in touch!
Due to a large investment and focus on technology, this is a new position within the company, focussing on taking their technology platform to the next level.
You will manage and lead a small team of developers and grow that team extensively over the next 3 years to meet the demands of the business.
You will lead best practice in software development, identify and implement tooling, enhancing DevOps, work to Agile / SDLC approaches, and working closely with product owners, solution architects and stakeholders across the business.
* You will come from a very technical and hands on background the Microsoft Technology Stack, and have expert level knowledge and experience of software engineering and design, as well as significant experience in the development of online platforms
* You will drive design and implementation leveraging design patterns
* Expertise across Cloud, Marketing Automation, Web, Mobile (desirable) CRM, Billing
* Thorough knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle principles
* Through working knowledge and implemented CI/CD concepts and best practices
* Understanding of full stack platform concepts and technologies
* Good understanding of Platform Integration strategies by developing applications and framework.
* Utilisation of tooling such as JIRA, Confluence
* Thorough understanding of Cloud Technologies and complex Platform Integrated Systems. Capable of designing technical implementation plans around integrating Platform systems.
This role will be a mix of remote and office based depending on company needs.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org