Role: Enterprise Architect (Central Government, GDS)
Location: 100% remote (WFH).
Term: 6 month renewable contract, OUTSIDE IR35
Rate: £600 per day
Start: Urgently, ASAP
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE NHS DIGITAL EXPERIENCE. AT LEAST YOU MUST HAVE GDS EXPERIENCE WITH A CENTRAL GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT.
Our client are a Digital Transformation Consultancy who resource central government, public sector programmes. In this instance a Digital Enterprise Architect with a Microsoft techstack background is required to support an NHSX work programme.
To be successful you must be comfortable at director level as you will be reporting to and working alongside the client’s CTO.
- Architectural Strategy and Architectural Roadmap for Digital Maternity and Digital Child Health integrated with the wider Transformation Directorate EPR based strategy and with the move to the new ICS strategy
- Architectural Principles are drawn from the Transformation Directorate strategy and CTO applicable for DCHM
- Management of analysis on overview of comparable healthcare systems and whether delivery of service/solutions for maternity and separately for children, young people, and families are applicable or appropriate in the UK healthcare system. Comparisons particularly with the US, Canada, and Australia are desirable
- A strategic assessment of current capabilities; the identification of required changes in capabilities to deliver DCHM Objectives; and the description of inter-relationships between people, organisation, service, process, data, information, technology, and the external environment
- Creation, iteration, and maintenance of enterprise, business, and service architectures in relation to maternity and children and young people, including the interpretation of DCHM Stakeholder business goals and drivers
- Provide strategic direction on baselining the organisation and the broad roadmap to leveling up.
- Support the creation of programme plans aligned with the architectural strategy and options and opportunities for and with providers.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Director for CTO and the Enterprise Architect in CTO around EA and SA standards.
Search Terms – Digital Enterprise Architect, GDS, Government Digital Services
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org