Role – Enterprise Sales Manager
Location – Austin, Texas
Salary – Up to $110,000 plus benefits
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of US Sales, the role of the Enterprise Sales Manager (ESM) is to support in leading the enterprise sales team, winning new business and providing the strategic sales direction of the business.
- Develop and lead a team of new business sales executives to support the growth and development of the wider business.
- Work with wider sales teams to promote and create value by converting sales pipeline.
- Assist the Enterprise Team Director in designing, developing, and implementing scalable best practice processes to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-team collaboration.
- Develop and implement sales strategy across key market segments.
- Contribute to bid activity by drafting bid response answers on bids as required and supporting the sales operations team.
- Assist with internal and external networking to build new and existing relationships.
- Coach and mentor junior sales team members.
- Act as a subject matter expert, while understanding company value propositions.
- Significant business development and new sales experience at a leadership level.
- Commercially minded with high levels of attention to detail.
- Proven track record working with enterprise accounts and development of relevant accounts.
- Strategic thinker, who can influence company wide business process development.
- Previous experience in managing multiple sales processes through to completion.
- Ability to work alongside wider teams to create presentations and deliver in meetings with C-Suite individuals.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com