Position: Enterprise Service Desk Analyst
Benefits: £23,000 – £25,000 + Benefits
My client are a long-standing telecommunications company that provide a range of services for their 25,000+ customers across a variety of industries. They are currently on the lookout for an enterprise service desk analyst in order to scale the IT team and to provide efficient and proactive post-installation support for customers.
- Build and maintain solid customer relationships and improve services to maintain customer satisfaction and retention.
- Own the resolution of all reactive tickets passing through your personal queue in the enterprise support Incident management system.
- Implement and deliver all assigned proactive tasks as identified by the service delivery ops manager and in service descriptions.
- Consolidate technical support for field engineers when requested.
- Provide escalation to other lines of support, gathering information and demonstrating excellent troubleshooting expertise.
- Assist in the creation and delivery of local support processes.
- Complete out of hours support as part of the on-call rota.
- Have worked in a senior position or have demonstrable knowledge in Technical Service Delivery (networking, security, and cloud).
- Have demonstrable skills across the Enterprise customer solutions (Cisco, Meraki, Fortinet, Microsoft, ZScaler and CloudFlare).
- Implement a continuous learning mentality and maintain up to date working knowledge of Enterprise portfolio.
- Attain and maintain appropriate certifications across the Enterprise portfolio.
- Be independently motivated and a solid team player.
- Excellent communication skills orally and in writing, and ability to present complex information to both technical and non-technical audience (internal and external).
- Be punctual and responsible with excellent time management.
- Certification or demonstrable experience working within ITIL methodologies.
- Be resilient and highly results oriented.
- Show ability to work in a fast-paced deployment and operational services environment.
- Work collaboratively to achieve results within agreed timeframes.
- Demonstrate experience in managing third party suppliers within budget and agreed SLAs.
- Be able to work flexibly when needed onsite with clients, home or from the office.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org