- Role – ERP Project Admin / Super User
- Location – Remote plus trips to site in Wiltshire
- Rate – £250-285 per day – Outisde IR35
- Location – 6 months + extension
* To provide subject matter expertise in the ERP Project
* To work closely with other Subject Matter Experts in testing the ERP system ensuring what is delivered meets the business requirements outlined in earlier project phase
* Ensure the business area being represented is trained and prepared for the change
* Represent and support business for the subject area
* Create comprehensive test scripts and carry out rigorous testing to ensure system delivers to business requirements
* Write work instructions and training material. Deliver training to team.
* Produce new SOPs in line with newly designed processes and amend any existing SOPs where necessary
* Owner and delivery of data cleansing and data migration activities as assigned by the data migration specialist
* Identify and drive the change in the business as usual team, being a positive agent for change and inspiring the wider team through regular, open communication and feedback.
* Provide a focal point for support to colleagues regarding ERP during the project and at go live
* During go live, act as the first point of call for business team regarding ERP queries, provide additional training and log any bugs, potential changes or updates required to the system.
* Prompt escalation to the Business Project Manager or Business Sponsor of any risks or issues which may hamper the delivery of the project e.g. highlight competing work priorities likely to delay delivery of assigned project activities.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org