- Role – ERP Project Manager
- Location – Remote / Reading
- Salary – £75k-85k base plus bonus
- Type – Fully permanent
What you will do
Strategically, the project manager seeks to understand our customer’s needs, their business, how success is defined, and ensure that we are exceeding expectations in delivery and developing valued solutions. PMs develop the plan to manage and drive the team, customer Stakeholders and potentially other third parties to achieve the agreed goals while understanding the client environment and any limitations to execution.
You will be responsible for managing scope, schedule and cost and leverage the delivery methodology to manage project teams made up of both business and technical resources. Leverage your management and leadership capabilities to successfully deliver to your team(s) plan, proactively identify and manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive projects to successful completion, while exceeding customer expectations.
You will work closely with the Demand team in the opportunity development phase and provide a seamless entry into the Delivery phase. A close relationship with Operations to ensure optimum project staffing and efficient use of external resources will be essential.
- As a Project Manager you will provide project management expertise throughout the entire ERP Implementation project lifecycle.
- Your strong project management, interpersonal and organizational skills enable you to keep all stakeholder satisfied and updated on the progress of the project.
- You will follow change control procedures, ensuring stakeholder agreement beforehand for any revisions to the project from project sponsors.
- You track project deliverables and communicate with customer sponsors to deliver on-time, within scope and on budget.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing solutions in Private & Public sector
- Proven mastery in all areas of the services sales cycle
- APM, PMI, Prince2, CAPMM qualifications
- Track record of deployment & integration of Application Software solutions with on premise & Cloud technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc (e.g. qualification, solution development, bid management, negotiations and closing techniques)
- Excellent presentation skills to a C-level audience focusing on demonstrating business value rather than technical solutions
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable pieces allowing communication to an audience with a variety of backgrounds
- Ability to convey expert knowledge of ERP, business management systems, processes and best practices, with the ability to recite examples showing track record of success
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- You are passionate and skilled and will work closely with our consultants and clients to satisfactorily plan and schedule project timelines to guarantee on-time delivery
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org